How to Make a Customer, Not a Sale – The 2017 FSB Sales Conference
When we told our Learning, Communications & Product Fulfilment Manager, Richard Morrow, that he was going to the De Vere Cotswold Water Park Hotel in South Cerney, he probably thought he was in for some well-earned rest and a little relaxation. Little did he know, we had other plans for him…
Exclusively for FSB Members – 20% off selected Thomson Local Digital Advertising Products
Rich attended the annual FSB Sales Conference to showcase this exclusive offer to senior members of the FSB sales force. Other attendees included motivation speaker Gavin Ingham and Kevin Keegan, OBE.
Here are Rich’s own words about the event:
“The FSB sales conference provided Thomson Local with a superb opportunity to get in front of an audience who can really help promote our Thomson Local brand and product suite to a widely recognised federation and more importantly to their members.
The FSB partnership provides a “great fit” in terms of their members and the needs and desires they have coupled with the products we provide to help create a superb benefit.
As a result of the sales conference we are confident that we will gain even more traction and help drive more Thomson Local sales via the FSB sales channel.”
Which Thomson Local advertising products are included?
This money saving discount applies to the following products:
- Enhanced Listings – Premium business listings to showcase your products and services over Free Listing customers.
- Sponsored Listings – Guaranteed 1st or 2nd position in Thomson Local searches for your businesses industry and area.
- Get Me Everywhere – Syndication of your businesses contact details on dozens of high traffic websites frequently visited by potential customers in your industry.
- Mobile Banners – Bespoke banner advertising specifically targeted at increasing numbers of smartphone users.
- Graphic Banners – Bespoke adverts designed to capture the attention of desktop users via eye catching visuals.
- Consumer Tips – Expert tips written for customers within your industry and paired with your company branding to demonstrate your knowledge and credibility.
Get in touch to find out more
Some products included in this offer are subject to strictly limited availability for industry type and area so make sure you claim yours before someone else does.
- Federation of Small Business
- Richard Morrow
You may also like...
The On The Tools Awards 2018
Do you know a tradesman or local company within the construction industry that deserves a little recognition? If so, you should consider entering them into the Tools Awards 2018.
Thomson Local is Now Sponsoring the Croygas Falcons!
Thomson Local is pleased to announce our sponsorship of The Croygas Falcons, a youth football team based at Croygas Youth FC in Wallington, Surrey
Fancy a FREE Website?
We're giving away two FREE websites and a 10% discount on selected Thomson Local products at the 2018 Business Show at the ExCel in London. Visit us at stand 1020 on the 16th and 17th of May for more details.
Thomson Local Directory Distribution
We are often asked whether Thomson Local still has a printed classified directory, and more to the point, whether we still pay people for the Thomson Local directory distribution.