We are committed to delivering high-quality service and products for our customers. Sometimes, you may feel disappointed if thomsonlocal has not met your expectations, if this is the case please contact us so we can try to put things right for you.
If your complaint is about your products, or the level of service you have received, please contact our Customer and Product Support Team with full details of your complaint by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us on 03330 145 045.
If you wish to make a complaint due to abuse you have received from phishing scams, spam emails, etc. please contact our Customer and Product Support Team by emailing email@example.com or by calling us on 03330 145 045.
Or you can write to us at the following address:
Customer and Product Support Team
Suite 5, Ferneberga House
Our team is available Monday – Friday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
- If you have complained in writing, we will acknowledge receipt of your complaint within 5 working days
- If you have left a voicemail, we will respond to you within 5 working days
- We will carry out an investigation into your complaint with a view to sending you a final response within 4 weeks of receipt of your complaint. If we are unable to meet this timeline, we will send you an update explaining why and advise you when you can expect a final response
- We will aim to provide a final response to your complaint within 8 weeks of receipt of your complaint
- If you are dissatisfied with our response your complaint will be referred to a Senior Manager, who will respond to you within 4 weeks from the date of referral of your complaint
- If you are still dissatisfied with the outcome you can write to our Legal Department, thomsonlocal, Suite 5, Ferneberga House, Alexandra Road, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 6DQ
- If you have not heard from us within the timeframes stated above or are dissatisfied with the final response you have received (at any stage of the process) you can contact either the Advertising Standard Authority (ASA) or Trading Standards