What is SEO and why does it matter to your business?
If you want to gain customers through Google and Bing then you need to invest in SEO.
So what is SEO? Essentially it boils down to the following:
- Improving your website code and content to help search engines better understand the purpose of your website.
- Raising awareness of your website online so that other websites in your industry will link to you.
Getting this right results in higher search engine rankings and more traffic to your website.
Let Thomson Local worry about your SEO
SEO can be a complex and challenging process, requiring time, patience and a good level of technical knowledge to see results.
Thankfully we offer a fully managed SEO service so you can focus on what you do best – running your business.
- 69% of businesses attribute their lead generation success to blogging.
Ready to get started?
Simply complete the form below or give us call on 03330 145 045 for a no obligation chat about how an SEO product can help your business.
At a glance features of Thomson Local SEO
- Visibility on mobile and desktop searches.
- Listings on Google Maps and local business searches.
- Distribution of your business details across directories.
- Links to your website from industry blogs.
- Ongoing SEO monitoring and management.
If you would like to know more about the other products and services that could benefit your business, please click the link below.All Products
Domestic Appliances Ltd
Platt & Davis Building Services
Teale Building & Preservation
AKS Pest Control Ltd
C & C Security Systems