About Us

Our High Capacity containers are ideal for large retail, industrial manufacturing, building and construction operations, where high volumes of waste are generated.The larger capacity skips save on transportation costs and can be provided for when needed, or on a regular delivery and collection contract. Our Recycling Centre Here at Hardings Valley Skips we don't do things by halves. for every single container of waste you send us, over 80% of its content will be recycled. Wood, brick, metal, inerts, cardboard... all of it is segregated on your behalf... leaving less than 20% to go to landfill. Once we've loaded it for collection, the skip heads straight back to our waste recycling centre in Rossendale. The first port of call is the Weighbridge, where we weigh the vehicle with and without its waste load in order to calculate how much the skip is carrying. Your waste is now ready to begin its journey down the main recycling line. It's loaded up into an enormous Intake Hopper, which displaces the waste beore sending it up the belt towards our Trommel. The Trommel (a revolving cylindrical sieve) is 4 metres long and nearly 2 metres in diameter. The drum has 100's of 40mm holes, through which dirt and earth drop. The remaining waste is pushed onto a conveyor, which is then hand picked to remove large items and recyclable material such as wood and metal. Our Commercial Maxi Skips are regularly used by shopfitters and those on building clearance jobs. We deliver and collect, with a drop door or crane skip available on request. Hire our skips for as long or as short a time as you like - we offer a variety of pick-up options. For more information on sizes and prices Call or visit our website for more information.


Products & Services


  • Commercial Skip
  • Mini Skip
  • Skip Hire

Sign into or create an account

Get notified - if an advertiser responds to your review

Stay informed - if your review is disputed

Respond to advertisers - if they reply to your review

Sign in

Continue as a guest

Don't want to sign in, no problem.

Continue to post your review as a guest

Continue as guest
Privacy Policy