• 1

    Home Counties Driveways & Patios

  • 07426 716213

    07426 716213

  • 8 Homefield Nursery Meadgate Road Nazeing Waltham Abbey EN92PB

Overall rating from 2 customers

(This overall rating will include your review soon)
  • 5 Report review »
    in hayes driveway -

    the friendly, experienced, and reliable team of driveway installers, maintainers, and repairers near you in Hayes and Hillingdon.

    Leave a comment
    Leave a comment

    Are you the owner of this business?

    Reply Here
  • 2 Report review »
    in EN8 -

    Gave these 2 young brothers a big job which they nearly completed in approximately 8 days. Being kind and sympathetic towards these 2 boys who are starting up, we final the final payment in full when 95% of the job was completed. That's it - a month has passed and they then provided numerous excuses, never came back, and didn't complete the remaining 5% of the work. It is sad and frustrating that they have failed to realise that trust and customer satisfaction is the No: 1 rule in business!! It may have been silly of us to pay the remaining amount upfront but we wanted to help 2 young boys starting up. Would definitely not recommend them again and will be taking action against them.

    Leave a comment
    Leave a comment

    Are you the owner of this business?

    Reply Here

Write a review

  1. Choose your rating
  2. Reviews Policy
  3. Post your review
Your review has been submitted. Please note, it can take up to 15 minutes for your review to fully appear.
More businesses like this one...

Sign into or create an account

Get notified - if an advertiser responds to your review

Stay informed - if your review is disputed

Respond to advertisers - if they reply to your review

Sign in

Continue as a guest

Don't want to sign in, no problem.

Continue to post your review as a guest

Continue as guest
Privacy Policy